We have a team of that’s driven by three core areas of expertise: intelligent insights, clutter-breaking ideas, exceptional implementation. We are fully aware that it takes innovative thinking to produce breakthrough results.
We believe consistency is a great way to make a big impact, even if you’re not spending big bucks. Build videos into multiple communication touchpoints like websites, microsites, email campaigns, and other marketing collaterals.
Create branded content that is relatable to consumers and influences their online behavior. Use videos to engage customers, generate leads, drive conversions for your brand.
We are a technology-driven
digital media entity
Our journey into the digital media space started in 2000. We built many enduring partnerships with global media giants, television networks, consumer and corporate brands and launched many pioneering digital media products.
To list a few:
- Produced and managed editorial operations for global digital media networks like MSN and Yahoo
- Created content and branding solutions for marquee names like Amazon, Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture etc
- Launched the country’s first OTT platform – iSTream.com
- Became one of the largest partners for YouTube in India launching channels like Star Plus, Colors, MTV, Times Now etc. on YouTube.
- Partnered with some of the largest broadcast networks like Sony, India Today, Zee, Network 18 and India TV to make their content digital ready.
Eighteen years and 4 companies later, its time for us to consolidate. The enriched avatar of Pepper Media, which brings together the best of two companies – India Syndicate and Pepper Media, with a 150 + member team, will marry brand solutions with an array of video services.
- Jio has single-handedly changed the video-consumption game in India: ex-CEO of iStream.com
- iStream founders launch multi-channel online video network Pepper Media
- iStream team launches Pepper Media, a YouTube Multi Channel Network
- Multi-channel online video network appoints Milind Naik as its director of technology
- iStream plans to become next Netflix for India
- Power of Ideas 2012: How startup iStream is India's answer to Netflix ...
- iStream Raises $5M From SAIF Partners To Launch Video Streaming Service
- SAIF Partners Invest $5mn in iStream, Online Video Streaming Platform
- iStream eyes online video market
- iStream.com plays the video game